For many businesses, Spring means the beginning of the season. It doesn’t matter if you are a construction company, a wedding venue, or a traveling carnival, you need to be protected! The agents at Insurance Town and Country know that to you, It’s more than a job—It’s your livelihood. It’s also the livelihood of many of your employees and stakeholders.
We understand that different kinds of businesses need different kinds of business insurance, which is exactly why we offer several customizable policies to fit the specifics of your operation. Below is a listing of our different kinds of business insurance policies and a short description of how it is intended to protect you and your business. If it sounds like something that might benefit your company, click on the link to learn more and then shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 303–388-7216. We’ll be happy to explain policies in more depth or provide you with a free quote.
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Protects your Building and Business Personal Property.
- Commercial General Liability
- Prevents major financial losses if your business is sued or held legally responsible in the event of bodily injury or property damage.
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Provides a diverse and extensive set of policies to protect the mobile parts of your business, including their cargo.
- Business Owners Policy (BOP)
- Combines various coverage options into one convenient package for more benefits than a typical business insurance policy and better savings through competitive pricing.
- Inland Marine InsuranceProtects your mobile equipment and tools while not on your premises from theft and damage, including during transportation or at a different location.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Provides additional coverage for your business for a variety of situations including accidental injuries, libel, slander, or invasion of privacy, company vehicle accidents, and more.
- Workers Compensation
- Covers the expenses that originate from an employee being injured on the job, including medical expenses/treatment and the replacement of lost wages from injury time off.
- Crime Insurance
- Protects your business against crime and employee dishonesty.