Commercial General Liability



General_LiabilityRunning a business is a major responsibility that can involve many risks. Not only are you responsible for ensuring that your day-to-day operations run smoothly, but you’re also accountable for keeping your employees and property insured from injuries and damages. At Insurance Town & Country, we can help you create a small business insurance policy that’s designed to safeguard the best interests of your business — so you can focus on serving your customers and increasing your profits.

Commercial General Liability small business insurance from Insurance Town & Country can prevent major financial losses if your business is sued or held legally responsible in the event of bodily injury or damage.

With the proper small business insurance policy, you can have most medical expenses, attorney fees, settlements, and reimbursements covered. Insurance Town & Country’s coverages include:

  • Premises Liability
  • Products and Completed Operations
  • Premises Medical
  • Fire Legal Liability
  • Casualty Coverage

Other types of Commercial General Liability include Garagekeepers Liability and Employment Practices Liability. If you run an auto service operation, having Garagekeepers Liability coverage will protect your customers’ vehicles from fire, vandalism, theft, or other damages. An option like Employment Practices Liability will protect your business if an employee’s legal rights have been violated.


Other specialty types of Commercial Liability, such as Foreign, Liquor, and Concession Liability, can aid in furthering the safety of your business’s future.

  • Foreign Liability protects employees who travel out of the country (for business purposes) in the event of injuries, damages and lawsuits.
  • Liquor Liability includes covering damages and injuries in which your business is held legally responsible as a result of serving liquor — from liquor establishments to office parties/special events.
  • Concession Liability keeps your special event stand insured from damage, accidents, or accidental injuries sustained to pedestrians.
  • Since there are many types of liability coverages, it’s important to talk with an Insurance Town & Country Commercial Insurance Specialist about the best options for your business.

Click here for more information on the differences between General Commercial Liability (CGL) and Commercial Umbrella Insurance.

Get a Quote Now!

Back to Top