Business Auto Commercial Auto Insurance

Business Auto — Does Your Current Insurance Cover Your Hobby-Now-Turned-Business?

Commercial Auto Insurance

Once you find the perfect combination of doing what you love and making money, what else could you worry about? You have turned your hobby into a money-making business, and now life is good. What could go wrong?

It is important to remember that starting a new business is a whole new venture when it comes to the rules of insurance. If you have not had previous experience with running a business, it may come as a surprise that if you are using a vehicle for business, you may be required to hold a separate auto insurance policy.

The insurance professionals at Insurance Town and Country can help you navigate your way through these different policies as you begin to understand the unique needs of your business.

Generally speaking, commercial auto policies should be considered when a vehicle is the following:

• Belongs to a corporation/partnership and used for business purposes
• Driven by employees
• Used to haul heavy duty equipment
• Use for pizza delivery and paper routes
• Heavy enough to require state or federal filings

As a general rule of thumb, vehicles that are larger have the potential to cause more damage. It is important to remember this when you are using your vehicles to clear snow or deliver baked goods.

Better understanding your business’ needs will allow the folks at Insurance Town and Country to answer your questions as you chose a package that is best for you. Having the right commercial auto insurance policy will keep your services running as they should and provide some peace of mind.

Call Insurance Town & Country today and speak with one of our insurance professionals. We have offices in Denver (303–388-7216) and Castle Rock (303–688-1251). Call us today to schedule your consultation, and let us help you better understand your business!

    Name (required)

    Phone (required)

    Email (required)

    Business Name