Many small businesses face drastic challenges as winter begins to rear its ugly head. For mobile companies like food trucks and taxis, snow and ice create a much more hazardous work environment. It’s also the beginning of cold and flu season, meaning that your employees could use a comprehensive health plan to keep them on their feet and in the office.
We understand that different kinds of businesses need different kinds of business insurance, which is exactly why we offer several customizable policies to fit the specifics of your operation. Below is a listing of our different kinds of business insurance policies and a short description of how it is intended to protect you and your business. So if its Additional Property Liability to cover icy slip and falls or Inland Marine Insurance to make sure your transported inventory is covered, we’ve got a plan for you.
If it sounds like something that might benefit your company, click on the link to learn more and then shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 303–388-7216. We’ll be happy to explain policies in more depth and provide you with a free quote.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Provides additional coverage for your business for a variety of situations including accidental injuries, libel, slander, or invasion of privacy, company vehicle accidents, and more.
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Protects your mobile equipment and tools while not on your premises from theft and damage, including during transportation or at a different location.
- Business Owners Policy (BOP)
- Combines various coverage options into one convenient package for more benefits than a typical business insurance policy and better savings through competitive pricing.
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Provides a diverse and extensive set of policies to protect the mobile parts of your business, including their cargo.
- Commercial General Liability
- Prevents major financial losses if your business is sued or held legally responsible in the event of bodily injury or property damage.
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Protects your Building and Business Personal Property.
- Workers Compensation
- Covers the expenses that originate from an employee being injured on the job, including medical expenses/treatment and the replacement of lost wages from injury time off.
- Crime Insurance
- Protects your business against crime and employee dishonesty.